Marriage License Info
- Applicants must be 17 years of age or older to marry in
Nebraska. Parental consent is required for applicants
who are 17 or 18.
- Applicants must present photo identification.
- Provide the full names and birthplaces of the bride and
groom and their parents. (including maiden names)
- The bride and groom shall provide their Social Security
Numbers, if they have one.
- If there was a previous marriage, we will need to know
the date the marriage ended. (date of divorce decree
or date of death).
- Marriage Licenses are good for one year from the date of
- The fee for a marriage license is $25.00.
- A Certified Copy of a Marriage Record is $9.00.